Palmyth Ice Fishing Gloves Convertible Mittens
- 🐟 Convertible Mitt: Easily converts from warm mittens to fingerless gloves with magnets; Thus freeing your fingers for fishing, knot tying, line stripping, pocket opening, photography, texting, running, walking dog without compromising performance, protection, and dexterity.
- 🐟 3M Thinsulate: The gloves are insulated with 40 grams 3M thinsulate, orange microfiber fleece and 4-Way stretch shell that provide warmth without excess bulk or loss of dexterity. The insert windproof TPU membrane keeps hands dry in long time sports at outdoors. It's better to air dry for a while if sweats a lot. Recommended at 20°F or warmer but NOT great for extremely cold weather or heavy snow days. Heat-pack compatible pocket on the wrist add warmth without interfering with dexterity.
- 🐟 Silicone Palm Grips: Partial synthetic leather and premium Anti-Slip silicone enhance grip and prevent daily wear and tear; Ergonomic leather in palm to gain the better grip on the fishing rods, cameras or phones, and also protect your hands from blisters, calluses and insect bites.
- 🐟 Enhanced Nighttime Security: Reflective strips across the back of each of these mittens help the wearer be seen during the short, dark days of winter. making you more visible during those early morning winter running workouts. Both wrist pull and finger-tip pull rings make it easy to wear or remove even when the gloves are wet.
- 🐟 Size Tips: The gloves are labeled as men's size, women should choose gloves a size smaller than you normally wear. If you usually wear women's size L, you should choose size M when buying. Please measure around your palm before selecting a size by using the sizing chart in the product image. If you are in-between sizes, please select the larger size for a more comfortable fit.